Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In the last year...

Wow... I can't believe I'm writing this post.  One year ago, I was due to have our baby boy.  His birthday isn't until Saturday, but I know I'm going to be crazy busy on that day with his party!  I went into labor on the 7th, one day after my due date and gave birth to Phillip Brian Kelleher 50 HOURS LATER :)  He weighed 7 lbs and was 20 inches long.   

To my sweet baby boy:  One year ago, my life changed forever.  One year ago, I went through the hardest thing I've ever done to get the greatest joy I've ever known.  You are such a smart, sweet, and special boy.  I am so lucky to be your mommy and try to tell you that every single day.  It has been such a blessing to watch you grow and change over the last year and I can't wait to see what you become.  Always, always remember that I love you so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...