Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sharing the Blog Love

I thought I'd take a minute to share a few new blogs I've been reading that I absolutely love!  Most of these are other moms because I just love to read how other moms are handling all the craziness and see what's coming up for me in the next couple of years.

First up is the fabulous Kelly at Kelly's Korner.  She is an amazingly patient and adorable mom of two precious girls.  She also periodically gets tons of bloggers on board with these SUYL (Show Us Your Life) posts and they are so much fun!


Next is Allyson of Heathcott Party of Six.  She is the mom of four boys under four... three of whom are triplets!  I've never been sure if I could handle four kids, but she makes it look so easy!




Last but not least is Christa of One Cheap Mama.  Christa is a corporate mommy turned stay at home mommy.  I love her blog because she is hilarious and has so many practical ideas on how mom's can save money.  Of course they could apply to other people too!



So, do y'all have any fun new blog finds to share??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...