Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Phillip wanted me to have a costume and this was the best I could do at the last minute!


How was everyone's Halloween? Ours was great for the most part.  Phillip loved it again this year and Natalie trick or treated for the first time.  She was VERY into grabbing candy and trying to eat it before it was even unwrapped, ha!







She was not so into her Minnie Mouse ears.




We started out the evening with a spooky supper of mummy hot dogs and ghost mac n cheese.  After that it was into our costumes and out for some trick or treating.  Last, but not least, we made an appearance at my sister's Halloween party where she got to show off the adorables in their costumes.






 
With Gigi, my mom



With my sister Amy


My gluten free mummy dogs... very yummy but not so Pinterest perfect :-)
 

After an exhausting and fun evening, everyone was in bed and lights out by eight.  Now, that is what I call a successful night :)


 To sum it up:


Happy.



Cranky. And eating chocolate.




 

1 comment:

  1. "Cranky and eating chocolate"... The line cracked me up! Glad your two cuties enjoyed the day (at least the food:)

    Ps- my mummy hotdogs always come out looking off too but it is the thought that counts right?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...