Friday, November 1, 2013

Sunshine Award




I was recently (okay it was a few weeks ago... bad blogger!!) nominated for the Sunshine Award by the fabulous Lobster Meets Peach. Thank you so much! It means a lot that someone thinks this blog brings a little sunshine into their day.

Here are the questions that she posed for me:

1.If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Right where I am!  Seriously.  I have lived in a couple of other cities, and while I enjoyed some aspects of them far more than Houston, this is home.  To me, home is where the people you love are and that is here!

2.Do you prefer romantic comedies or suspense thrillers? Romantic comedies.

3.What is your favorite sport (to watch or to participate in)? I'm not really a sporty person.  I hate watching sports to be honest but I do the occasional football game with hubby if I get to sit in his company box, ha!  I guess the closest thing to a sport I participate in is running.

4.What is your favorite sound? My babies saying "Mommy."

5.Starbucks or Dunkin' Dounuts? Starbucks

6.What is your favorite season? Spring

7.PC or Mac? PC but that is only because my husband prefers them and he is my tech support!

8.What is your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere on the beach.  I love cruises!

9.Do you collect anything? I collect Nutcrackers for Christmas time and I collect antique and vintage silver pieces.

10.What is your favorite blog post you ever written? Good question!  Probably this one, just because it felt really cathartic to write and I got such an outpouring of support from other mommy bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will share your Nutcracker collection with us this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...