Sunday, January 16, 2011

Intro

So I already have a blog that I write about eating and cooking gluten free in Houston, but I've been feeling constrained and wanted a personal blog as well.  I really enjoy reading about others and their day to day lives and great finds so I'm hoping to share pictures and updates on the family as well as random thoughts and things that inspire me.

A little background on me:  The hubs and I met in college and we've been married for 4 and a half years.  I'm a third year (yes!!!) law student and he works in sales for a chemical company.  We have a precious little boy, Phillip, who is truly the light of our lives.  Our dog Miss Pitty Pat is every bit the princess her name would lead you to believe.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...