Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Up, up, and away!

I'm so excited that we are off to Portland, Oregon this weekend!  It will be the Peanut's first plane trip so I'm a little nervous, though.  I'm generally terrible at packing for trips so I've been determined to think ahead this time.  Usually, I pack way too many things and yet I still feel like I have nothing to wear.

So... I'm thinking that I will try to bring a few key pieces and base all of my outfits around them.  First, my go to fav Roxanne skinny jeans from Seven:


I love these jeans so much I have two pairs in blue and another in black!
 
Next, probably a simple pair of black leggings:

I'm loving these leggings from Target right now!


 My black suede over the knee boots:

I just got these for Christmas and they were a great buy at only $100.  I wasn't sure about the over the knee boot trend so I didn't want to spend a lot but I've been really happy with these!


A cute, versatile pair of flats:

Gotta love Revas and these pink one's are my favorite!

Then, I just need a few comfy tops and sweaters:


These are just a couple of the sweaters I got during a recent F21 shopping spree!



Finally, I am so excited about the new dress I got that I'll be wearing to the wedding we're going to on Saturday:

The dress is really gorgeous and I don't think the picture does it justice.



Tomorrow the Peanut's packing list!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...