Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget

I don't know about the rest of you ladies out there, but I love fashion and I really love a great deal!  Some of my favorite places to shop are Target, Forever 21, Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack.  Don't get me wrong, I love Nordstrom, J Crew, Neimans, you name it... but as a mom, most of the time those aren't practical places to shop.  So, I'm always excited when I can find real fashion at more affordable prices.

A couple of my latest discount fashion finds were at Costco, no less!

Jeans for mommy!

And super cute Hannah Andersson PJ's for peanut!



Then just this morning I snapped up this cutie patootie little outfit on Zulily.


How about y'all?  Any great budget fashion finds lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...