Monday, February 7, 2011

Spring Fasion Finds

In the midst of winter I am dreaming of spring.  I'm sure that a lot of you, like me, are doing a bit of online window shopping for all of the fun light dresses and sandals you'll be wearing in a couple of months.  Today though, I decided to do a little Spring shopping for my sweet baby boy.  I love dressing him up in longalls and smocking but I know come Spring and Summer we'll need a lot of cute comfy play clothes.  So, without further ado, a few of my favorite finds...

This precious romper is from Hanna Andersson.  Their clothes are so soft and comfy and come in the cutest bright colors.  Plus, I already bought some little sandals exactly like that for the Peanut!


These sweet little seersucker shorts are from mudpie baby.  They have a lot of cute boutique type styles and pretty affordable prices.  If you've never looked at their stuff you definitely should.  I couldn't resist the little crabs on these!


Aren't these just adorable?  These little tennis shoes are Eric Carle (of the Very Hungry Caterpillar) for Stride Rite.  Just precious!




This sweet little outfit, from Etsy seller amybailey4, can be monogrammed for no extra charge!  I think it's a nice alternative look to a jonjon and she has several other really cute patterns.

So mommies... any other great finds?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...