Friday, December 7, 2012

A Trip to See Santa

I took the littles to see Santa today, and like most activities involving small children... it did not go as planned.  I did manage to get both children into adorable holiday finery, but I did not manage to get them both into a picture.  Little B was simply not having it today.  I was so optimistic about her medication working, but we've had some of our worst days ever this week.  So much so, that I'm considering cutting out dairy to see if that's affecting her. 

Anywho!  Phillip did have his picture with Santa, or "HoHo" as he calls him.  He was so excited but a bit shy.  He did manage to tell Santa that he wants a race car for Christmas (news to me!) and that his baby sister wants a dollhouse :)



 
 
 
 
Looks like we will be trying again for the Christmas card picture, ha!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...