Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday Whereabouts

We've been busy! Somehow I've been managing on extremely minimal sleep and we've been cramming in the holiday fun, ha! Here's a little photo recap of the happenings - warning picture overload!!





Riding on the zoo train with GiGi... it was cold!


The train tunnel at the zoo was filled with lights and decor for Christmas and Phillip didn't know quite what to make of it :)


I wore my new Lilly Elsa top (Bloomingdales still has this top on sale if you wear an XS!!) twice in one weekend... don't judge!  Pictured here with Seven Roxanne Skinny jeans in black and my magenta Tory Burch Reva flats(old but similar here).



A little impromptu photo sesh by the tree!


A visit from JoJo (Brian's mom).  They LOVE her!


My cutie in a santa hat, enough said.



Phillip made ornaments to give as gifts to his grandparents and great grandparents.  This was actually a total success!


We stayed off pinterest and just used good old fashioned salt dough.



We painted pottery at our local Mad Potter. 



We made a platter for cookies for Santa.



And Phillip painted a tile of his own so I could add a few finishing touches :)



No cute outfit links here... don't judge, haha!



I'm not particularly artistic so I think it turned out pretty well... especially considering my helpers!



I got terrible pictures, but we went to Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo with Phillip's bff.


He had a great time!

By the way, do y'all like the new look around here? I've been wanting something a bit simpler for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...