Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Whereabouts

This week we've mostly been up to hanging out around the house with Natalie being sick. The weather has been awfully cold and yucky too, which hasn't helped.  Last weekend, though, my two sisters and my hubby were sweet enough to throw me a little soiree for my thirtieth.

Here's the recap in pictures:



My outfit for the night: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top in Sweet Nothings, Seven Roxanne Skinny Jeans in black, Tory Burch Reva flats in Caribbean blue, Kendra Scott Elle earrings in fuschia.



My two sisters, AKA hostesses with the mostest!


There was some very bad bowling (on my part)...



Lots of fun with friends including Bestie T...



More bad bowling, but boy don't I look serious?!



Two delicious cakes: one carrot and one red velvet...



Some fun singing with friends at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar (if you're in Houston, Austin, or Fort Worth you should go... so much fun!)...



Maybe just a little bit of embarrassing dancing on stage...

Some embarrassing shots with these awesome glasses purchased by one of the sisters...





And somehow this was my only picture with Brian!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun party!!! Love your earrings, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I should have mentioned that I was only able to wear them thanks to my new "lobe wonders." They're basically like a support bra for your ears, haha!

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    I found your site after you commented on mine (nessingitup), your family seems so sweet and you look like you have a lot fun! Ill be keeping up with the Kellehers!!

    -Vanessa
    nessingitup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...