Friday, January 4, 2013

Fashion Friday: Lilly Sale and OOTD's



TGIF!!  Happy Friday and happy nap time.  I'm in need of some rest right now y'all and I'm afraid it's just not in the cards.

So, instead of rest, we will talk fashion.  I spent most of the last of my Christmas/Birthday shopping money at the Lilly Pulitzer sale going on right now.  If you haven't checked it out, you should because it ends tonight!  There are some amazing deals... I'm telling you, Lilly for Gap prices.

Here are the items I scored from the sale:


Davie Dress - I've been looking at this dress for a while and I think it is a really great classic silhouette that will be perfect for baby showers and spring weddings.




This is the somerset dress in punch pink.  I think these dresses are so flattering and easy and comfortable to throw on with sandals for a party or just for a day of shopping.








Cassie striped top.  I loved this top a few months ago when I first saw it but was NOT going to pay $80 for a t-shirt, even a really nice one!


They are running out of things fast, but I'm also pretty sure they added some things overnight too! I would have loved to get more, but I need to pace myself!


I did not get pictures of all of my outfits of the day this week, but I have a couple for you!







Outfit #1:  Try not to be too jealous of how fabulous my hair looks, ha!
Top: J Crew Keeper Chambray Shirt
Pants: J Crew Factory Skinny Jean in Poppy (currently on sale!!)
Shoes: Max Studio Gold Flats (old, but similar here)
Earrings: Kendra Scott Tavi Studs in Green


Outfit #2:
Top: J Crew Tortoise Button Sweatshirt in Turquoise (old, but similar here)
Pants: Lululemon Groove Pant (also known as the pants I wear every other day)


Outfit #3:
Dress: Old Navy Boat-Neck Striped Dress (currently on sale for $20!!)
Leggings: Forever 21 Ankle Length Leggings in Navy
Shoes: Steve Madden Leopard Print Flats (old, but similar here)
Necklace:Gift ( old, but similar here)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Ours is packed way too full of get togethers, projects, and activities. Hopefully, there will be a little room for relaxation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...