Monday, November 26, 2012

Decking Our Halls

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend. It was wonderful having Brian home for 5 full days, but it would have been a much more relaxing week if the littles and I hadn't been sick the whole time! We had a very low key Thanksgiving and got started decorating for Christmas.

I love our house full and decorated at Christmas time, but right now it has me itching for January when I can do my annual organize and clean out!

Here are a few quick iPhone pics I snapped of our home set up for the holidays:




The Mantle



The Dining Room




Our Front Door - This is actually before I added ribbon, lights, and another garland.  I need to get a new picture!



Some of my nutcracker collection in the foyer.



Our tree!  Note the new Christmas train.  This was a must with our little train lover!!



A couple more nutrackers guarding the stairs.



All of our Christmas books are out and ready to read!


Now I'm off to score a few good deals on cyber Monday before the littles get up from their naps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...