Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Shopping

The title of this post is a bit deceptive because, well, it's not really about buying gifts. I've just noticed that this is a great time of year to shop for clothes and snag some great deals! In the last two days, I've picked up a couple of my favorite items for a song!

During the warmer months, which lets face it in Texas means most of the year, I live in the J Crew 3 inch chino shorts. I picked up a fun pink pair (neon azalea to be precise) for only $19.50! Use code XOFACTORY for 30% off all orders at J Crew Factory.

I absolutely love the amazing Elsa Top by Lilly Pulitzer. It's universally flattering and can be worn with everything from shorts and sandals to a pencil skirt and heels. Unfortunately, it's normally pretty pricey. I was able to snag one today on Bloomingdales for $55 with free shipping!! That still may not sound cheap exactly, but trust me ladies, this is classic. I got it in this light purple, but its also available in a pink and an orange (but they didn't have my size, boo).

That's about all the shopping I can do right now with all the real Christmas shopping I need to do, but hopefully some of you can treat yourself to a little something too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...