Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Zoo with My Little Animals!

What a day! Well, technically it's nowhere near over yet, but when you're a mom, there's BN (before nap time) and AN (after nap time). The first part is over! Everyone in the family seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... including me!

I know on days like that, the best thing to do is pack a lunch and get out. So, as soon as B woke up from her morning nap we headed to the zoo. As an aside, if you are a stay at home mom, I highly recommend having memberships to places like the zoo and the children's museum. It's really nice to be able to head out to those places on a whim and not feel required to stay all day just to get your money's worth.

Little peanut says the funniest things these days. For example, when we saw the sea lions, he kept calling them the "rawr fishies." He calls lions "rawrs". So, sadly it made complete sense to me :)

Of course, no trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the train and a scam trip through the train gift shop (they make you walk through it to exit!).  Here's hoping for long naps.





P.S. I'm seriously considering quitting blogging again because of how terrible blogger is acting.  Everytime I add pictures, it acts so strangely and each time I move my cursor it drags the picture all over the post?!?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...