Monday, November 5, 2012

Keeping Up and Catching Up


Well hello!  I'm not sure anyone is still reading this little blog of mine, but in honor of national blog posting month I've decided to get back on the wagon.  There have been quite a few changes around here. For one, our little family of three is now a family of FOUR!

Last year, between my pregnancy and my brother unexpectedly passing away, I sort of lost my desire to blog. My brother is a long story for another day, but I'd like to get back to documenting the kiddos and sharing thoughts and recipes.

So here goes:


We found out we were expecting baby no.2 in November, and in January found out we were having a little girl!  We were so excited!!




In April, we celebrated Phillip's second birthday with a Choo Choo themed party, which was only appropriate because he is obsessed with trains of all kinds!
 




In July, I gave birth to beautiful baby Natalie Rose Kelleher.  She was 5 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long.  Blessedly, I was only in labor for about 18 hours, which seems mighty short compared to my 50 hour labor with P!

 


 
I'll be back again tomorrow (hopefully!) with some more updates and pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...