Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday! Fridays are great days in my book. They are the one day a week that my mom doesn't work, so she usually helps out with the kids or we go to lunch. Weekends are never really days off with kids, but hubby is home so there are four hands, which makes things a lot easier.

Tonight I'm looking forward to eating this delicious looking pasta recipe I found on ValSoCal.




And drinking some of this. It's probably my favorite inexpensive sparkling wine. You can usually get it on sale at Kroger for only $9.99. And those who know me, know I have to have a bottle of sparkler in my fridge at all times... no celebration necessary for this girl!




I'll be back next week to share some pics of a fun/crazy event I'm participating in this weekend. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I always have champagne chilled and ready to go. So many things to celebrate - big things and small!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...