Monday, November 26, 2012

Natalie's Baptism

A week ago, we baptised our sweet little Natalie Rose.  It was such a special and fun day, surrounded by family.  I was thrilled that Natalie was able to wear the same christening gown I bought for Phillip to wear.  I hope for all of our children to be able to wear it, and someday to be able to pass it down as an heirloom.

After the ceremony, held at the same church where Brian and I were married and where Phillip was baptised, my mom hosted a little get together at her home.






Neither little looking at the camera, but we so rarely get a picture of the four of us!



With my mother and one of my sisters.


Both babies were so good, even though neither one got a nap that day!  My dress is from here, but they don't seem to have it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...